Rada 425 Thermostatic Mixing Valve for institutional group fixture
water temperature control. Compact design with top and/or bottom blended
water outlet makes Rada 425 ideal for recessed enclosure, plumbing
chase and utility/mechanical room installation.
Powerful internal mechanism and stainless steel operating mechanism resist mineral deposition.
Capable of close temperature control at diverse flow rates between 2
gpm (7.5 lpm) and 49 gpm (185 lpm). Able to blend to within 5°F (2°C) of
either inlet supply due to “low seepage” across internal proportioning
• Dual thermostatic elements provide redundancy in the event of individual thermostat failure.
• Typical outlet temperature control +/-2°F
• Adjustable maximum temperature limit stop
• Adjustable single temperature lockout
• Thermal shutdown mode upon inlet supply failure
Installation and Maintenance
Installation Details Form