ASME Section IV, Low Pressure Hot Water Boilers, 'HV', National Board Certified
Model 537: Bronze for 3/4-inch and 1-inch models, Cast iron for 1-1/2-inch and 2-inch models.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
15 to 160 psig -20°F to 250°F
Hot water boiler, heat exchangers and generators.
No Options Available
Features and Benefits
- Extra heavy construction provides long life.
- Top guided disc assembly incorporates resilient seal in seating area.
- An isolating diaphragm protects working parts from corrosion caused by discharged liquid
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects for misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- These safety relief valves serve the dual purpose of relieving (1) over pressure created by thermal expansion under normal 'on and off' firing conditions and (2) over pressure in the form of water or steam created in over-firing due to failure of electrical or other controls.
Installation, Operation & Maintenance