distribution assemblies (MSD/SMSD), manifolds place all steam supply
valves in one location. Standardizing components and centralizing their
location simplify installation while reducing costs. You also save
because routine maintenance is faster. Insulation can also be provided .
. . and can bring major savings in most installations.
Cost savings from:
- Reduced design specification costs
- Prefabrication vs. field assembly, for easy installation
- Reduced shipping and field handling costs
- Lower long-term maintenance and operating costs
- A three-year guarantee
Increased design flexibility from:
- Dimensional consistency
- Space savings
- Availability of insulation packages
Installation and Maintenance