For pressures to 72 psig (4.9 bar) . . .
Trapping Capacities to 4,400 lb/hr (1995 kg/hr)
Pumping Capacities to 350 lb/hr (158 kg/hr)
From institutional low-pressure steam heating to
industrial process critical heat transfer, Armstrong’s engineered
condensate trap/pump packages provide the most efficient and
cost-effective solution to your condensate recovery requirements.
- Ductile iron pump and ASME receivers
- Check valves—carbon steel, stainless steel, bronze
- Fittings—forged steel, carbon steel, stainless steel
- Isolation valves—carbon steel, forged steel, stainless steel, bronze
- Piping—Schedule 40, Schedule 80
- Pressure gauges
- Gauge glass—bronze, carbon steel
- Intrinsically safe digital cycle counters
- PRV station
Custom steam trap/pump combination packages are available. Consult Armstrong or your local Representative.
Installation and Maintenance