Armstrong Piston Valves are full port forged
steel isolation valves with a maximum operating pressure of 136
Barg/1973 psig and a maximum operating temperature of 427°C/800°F. The
burnished piston and metal reinforced graphite rings provide leak-proof
shutoff and allow Armstrong Piston Valves to be operated at higher
temperatures, while also extending operating life.
Armstrong Piston Valves are available in Socket Weld, BSPT, and NPT end connections. Flanged ends can be supplied upon request.
Armstrong Piston Valves are ideal for saturated and superheated steam, and hot water applications.
Armstrong Piston Valves Feature:
- Leak-proof isolation
- Sizes from 15mm/1/2” NB to 40mm/1-1/2” NB
- Choice of socket weld, screwed or flanged end connections
- Compatible with API, ASME, IBR, and DIN standards
- Resistant to cavitation
- All sealing valve components may be easily replaced in-line
- Long-term operation. Piston valve design ensures actuation even after many years without operation
- Fire-proof performance